Impact of Coronavirus (COVID-19) on ALS Courses
We are continuing to conduct some ALS Courses as essential training under modified conditions.
Advanced Life Support Australia will recommence ALS courses from 30th of May, 2020.
As an organisation we are continually monitoring and complying with the Federal Governments advice on Coronavirus (COVID-19).
We are taking additional precautions on all our courses including:
- Postponement of courses conducted in hospitals, clinical areas and area associated with vulnerable population groups.
- Providing course postponement/transfer to participants who are unwell or, have come into contact with a person with COVID-19.
- Providing course postponement/transfer to participants who are unable to attend due to travel restrictions, work requirements or health and safety concerns.
- Encouraging frequent hand washing and hand hygiene throughout the course.
- Increased frequency of cleaning of simulation and training equipment during and after the course.
- Increased monitoring of staff welfare and wellness.
- Reducing close contact with others where possible.
- Increased size of training area to ensure social distancing requirements are met.
Should you have any questions about our courses, please contact email@example.com
Release date: 16th March 2020
Updated: 15th May 2020